The City of Griswold is seeking applications for a Part-Time Public Works Assistant at 32 hours per week. This position is under the general direction of the Public Works Superintendent and assists in the general operations and maintenance of the City. The Part-Time Public Works Assistant will perform duties in the areas of streets, grounds, water, and wastewater. Knowledge and/or training in heavy equipment operation and maintenance preferred. Duties and responsibilities are subject to change.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Must be 18 years old or older
• Require a Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
• Must be able to work weekends and holidays
• Must be able to lift objects weighing in excess of ninety (90) pounds and carry them up to
• Must be able to stand, sit, listen, and climb for prolonged periods
Application forms, a complete job description, and further information may be obtained from the Office of the City Clerk, 601 2nd St. Griswold, Ia. or call 712-778-2615. EOE